Features & Benefits:
- Biomechanically tested on E-cup sizes for comfort and support by the Research Group in Breast Health at the University of Portsmouth; proven to reduce breast motion by 76%
- Enjoy a winning combination of DriLayer sweat-wicking fabric and built-in power mesh ventilation in key sweat zones
- Adjustable straps and an adjustable back closure provide a custom fit for lasting comfort
- Bonded front-adjustable straps with concealed hook-and-loop closure for a custom fit on the move
- Fabric: Body: DriLayer 85% polyester, 15% spandex / Cups: DriLayer 100% polyester
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I found out about this bra as it was being discontinued. Moving Comfort was a go-to brand for me before Brooks acquired them, so when Brooks completely did away with this line of bras, I was struggling to find my size. The adjustable straps are comfortable and supportive, and I feel held in when I wear this running. All of Brooks' bras today just don't cut it. Women with larger chests need adjustable straps and closures! If it can be slipped on over the head, it's probably not going to be supportive enough, and compression does NOT equal support. Thanks to Marathon Sports for coming through and getting me hooked up with this one! I will take very good care of it since I can't find it anymore.
It is great, I’m sad to see they aren’t making them anymore, I would’ve liked to get a couple more!