Prepare yourself for liftoff in the updated Men's Brooks® Launch 5. Put more fun into your run with more springy rubber added to the forefoot to really launch your toe-offs. Count on your streamlined upper for breathability while the DNA cushioning reacts to your step and stride for a lively neutral ride. Rocket away in your Launch 5 with a redesigned heel suited just for you neutral runners!
Features & Benefits:
- 3D Fit Print: Applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit in a near seamless upper
- Midfoot transition zone and segmented crashpad: Creates fast heel-to-toe transitions
- Blown-rubber forefoot: Provides extra springy toe-offs
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning: Responds and adapts to ever step and stride
- Redesigned U-groove heel: Allows neutral runners to run comfortably
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.0 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
The launch 5 did not have a large enough toe box. I called customer service and spoke to a guy named Jeff. He was very understanding and suggested the dyad 10 as I have a bunion on my left foot. Couldn't have asked for better customer service. The dyad came in two days. The fit is fantastic....great sneaker,very comfortable. While I don't run anymore I do walk alot . Really nice on my feet,and most importantly, relief for my bunion.
Love everything about these shoes. Took them on a 5 mile run out of the box and right away got a smile on my face. Highly recommended.
The shoes were for my stepson who has an older pair. When he put on the new shoes he felt very energized and ready to run again.
Seems like a good shoe. Have only taken two 3-4 mile short runs in them but they fit well and they're comfortably firm in the sole. They're only a training shoe, so they should do just fine.
Excactly what I ordered. This is my favorite version of this shoe and it was hard to find.