Prepare yourself for liftoff in the updated Men's Brooks® Launch 5. Put more fun into your run with more springy rubber added to the forefoot to really launch your toe-offs. Count on your streamlined upper for breathability while the DNA cushioning reacts to your step and stride for a lively neutral ride. Rocket away in your Launch 5 with a redesigned heel suited just for you neutral runners!
Features & Benefits:
- 3D Fit Print: Applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit in a near seamless upper
- Midfoot transition zone and segmented crashpad: Creates fast heel-to-toe transitions
- Blown-rubber forefoot: Provides extra springy toe-offs
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning: Responds and adapts to ever step and stride
- Redesigned U-groove heel: Allows neutral runners to run comfortably
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.0 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Still early but I like it so far
Seems like a good shoe. Have only taken two 3-4 mile short runs in them but they fit well and they're comfortably firm in the sole. They're only a training shoe, so they should do just fine.