Prepare yourself for liftoff in the updated women's Brooks® Launch 5. Put more fun into your run with more springy rubber added to the forefoot to really launch your toe-offs. Count on your streamlined upper for breathability while the DNA cushioning reacts to your step and stride for a lively neutral ride. Rocket away in your Launch 5 with a redesigned heel suited just for you neutral runners!
Features & Benefits:
- 3D Fit Print: Applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit in a near seamless upper
- Midfoot transition zone and segmented crashpad: Creates fast heel-to-toe transitions
- Blown-rubber forefoot: Provides extra springy toe-offs
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning: Responds and adapts to ever step and stride
- Redesigned U-groove heel: Allows neutral runners to run comfortably
- DROP: 10 mm
- WEIGHT: 8.3 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I ordered these shoes because I have gotten a pair in the past and loved them. This time I got there a few weeks before my half marathon and they were extremely uncomfortable on race day even after doing a few runs with them beforehand. They gave me blisters on the back of my heel, bottom of my foot and on my toes. For a brand new shoe I definitely did think I would get blisters on my heels. So I wasn’t too pleased with them.