Don't let the dark stop you! CEP Compression Nighttech Sleeves combine our true compression profile, found in our acclaimed Calf Sleeve 2.0 and add style and safety with new reflector dots. It is important to be able to continue training in the fall and winter when the days get shorter and visibility is poor; highly reflective colored dots on the back of the socks ensure maximum visibility.
Features & Benefits:
- Progressive 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries
- The Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping your Calf Sleeves in place, mile after mile
- Unique knit design improves airflow over the skin allows air to cool as it flows through to the skin helping moderate body temperature in warmer weather and humid climates
- Scientifically enhance performance thanks to the medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 300 times to provide precise compression down to the millimeter
- Because your feet are exposed, CEP Calf Sleeves are only intended for active use. Do not wear Calf Sleeves on an airplane or sitting for long durations because your feet could swell
- 79% Polyamide / 21% Elastane