The Polar M200 GPS Watch w/ HRM tracks speed, distance, altitude and route information on the go while recording heart rate through an optical sensor located on the back of the wrist. Bluetooth connectivity allows for easy data upload to a mobile device and partners with Polar Flow app and other third-party platforms like Google Fit and Strava. 24/7 activity tracking will monitor your metrics on the run, at work, and while sleeping to help create long-term goals and customized workout programs that match your lifestyle.
Features & Benefits:
- Optical heart rate technology ensures an accurate heart rate reading without a chest strap
- Built-in GPS keeps track of your pace, distance and altitude. Check your route on Polar Flow.
- 24/7 activity tracking tracks your daily activity, including steps, calories and sleep with guidance to help you reach your activity goals
- Stay connected with notifications from your phone
- Connect via Bluetooth to Polar's free Flow mobile app and online
- Utilize Polar's Running Program to develop a personal and adaptive training plan for your next event
- 6 days of battery life with fitness tracking and one hour GPS per day
- Compatible with popular 3rd party services like Strava, MapMyRun, Training Peaks and Nike + Running