|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
When traction is needed on wet, sloppy, and slippery terrain the Kahtoola MICROspikes are a must. The Winner of Backpacker Magazine’s Hall of Fame Award and Editors’ Choice Gold Award, MICROspikes® footwear traction is the best choice for confidently hiking on frozen trails and mountainous terrain. Twelve stainless steel spikes aggressively dig into ice and welded stainless steel chains offer added traction in the snow while remaining flexible and highly packable. Built for backcountry winter adventures, MICROspikes® redefined the winter traction category more than a decade ago by providing grip and performance that remains trusted today.
Features & Benefits:
- Twelve heat-treated stainless steel spikes per foot are durable, corrosion-resistant, and aggressively bite into icy terrain.
- Welded stainless steel chains offer added traction in the snow while remaining flexible and highly packable. Chain and link components move independently and prevent snow buildup.
- Using a patented eyelet design, tough TPU inserts reinforce key stress points, allowing the elastomer harness to be lighter and strong.
- Using the same technology and TPU as the reinforced eyelets, an integrated toe bail provides added security and prevents the toe from pushing through the front of the elastomer harness.
- Allows for easy pull-back and removal.
- Low-profile and ergonomically shaped, the elastomer harness is constructed from a durable TPE for a secure fit that remains stretchy in cold temperatures, down to -22°F (-30°C).
- 3/8 inch spike length
- Care instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do not dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.