Why run when you can float? XPOP PU foam and Mizuno Foam Wave deliver a one-of-a-kind cushioning combination that feels like you're floating. Unrivaled stability and a secure fit keep you fully supported throughout your run. Experience what it's like to float without ever leaving the ground.
Features & Benefits:
- Foam Support Wave
- XPOP: A midsole compound that delivers cushioning, rebound, and durability at a high level.
- AeroHug: An innovative fit system which adapts to the runner's foot in motion, to provide a comfortable fit with breathability and support.
- Maximum Cushion Sockliner
- U4ic: This midsole compound delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light and well cushioned, discover your next brilliant run with
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 11.3 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Sky Waveknit
- Brooks Glycerin
- Horizon 4
Coming from the Sky Waveknit the Horizon 4 was a venture for me. The Sky reminded me in some ways of a Brooks Glycerin I had been running in which was a good thing. The Horizon was noticeably firmer which was expected given its supportive design. Mizuno's XPOP PU foam is a nice surprise after trying the more established Inspire. Personally, I find the shoe on the somewhat heavier side as a trainer but that just my own preferential bias. I'd recommend the Horizon 4 for someone new to running who wants a nice balance of support and cushioning.
You May also like
Hoka One One Women's Clifton 7 - Black Iris/Blue Haze (1110509-BIBH)
Hoka One One Women's Clifton 7 Wide (D) - Black Iris/Blue Haze (1110535-BIBH)
Hoka One One Women's Clifton 6 - Plein Air/Moonlight Blue (1102873-PAMB)
Saucony X Boston Children's Hospital Unisex Eddie Kinvara 11 - Orange/Black (S20551-5)