Why run when you can float? XPOP PU foam and Mizuno Foam Wave deliver a one-of-a-kind cushioning combination that feels like you're floating. Unrivaled stability and a secure fit keep you fully supported throughout your run. Experience what it's like to float without ever leaving the ground.
Features & Benefits:
- Foam Support Wave
- XPOP: A midsole compound that delivers cushioning, rebound, and durability at a high level.
- AeroHug: An innovative fit system which adapts to the runner's foot in motion, to provide a comfortable fit with breathability and support.
- Maximum Cushion Sockliner
- U4ic: This midsole compound delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light and well cushioned, discover your next brilliant run with
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 11.3 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Sky Waveknit
- Brooks Glycerin
- Horizon 4
Coming from the Sky Waveknit the Horizon 4 was a venture for me. The Sky reminded me in some ways of a Brooks Glycerin I had been running in which was a good thing. The Horizon was noticeably firmer which was expected given its supportive design. Mizuno's XPOP PU foam is a nice surprise after trying the more established Inspire. Personally, I find the shoe on the somewhat heavier side as a trainer but that just my own preferential bias. I'd recommend the Horizon 4 for someone new to running who wants a nice balance of support and cushioning.
You May also like
Saucony Men's Triumph 17 - Blue/Black (S20546-25)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 - Black/Purple/Coral (1202841B080)
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Slate/Aqua (S10464-1)
Asics Women's GEL-Kayano 25 - Carbon/Grey (1012A026.020)