Why run when you can float? XPOP PU foam and Mizuno Foam Wave deliver a one-of-a-kind cushioning combination that feels like you're floating. Unrivaled stability and a secure fit keep you fully supported throughout your run. Experience what it's like to float without ever leaving the ground.
Features & Benefits:
- Foam Support Wave
- XPOP: A midsole compound that delivers cushioning, rebound, and durability at a high level.
- AeroHug: An innovative fit system which adapts to the runner's foot in motion, to provide a comfortable fit with breathability and support.
- Maximum Cushion Sockliner
- U4ic: This midsole compound delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light and well cushioned, discover your next brilliant run with
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9.9 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- foam layer
- Horizon 4
The Horizon 4 has a nice springy feel. The midsole is made up of two layers of foam plus XPOP material. I found the shoe to feel cushiony but not overly heavy. While running I could feel the midsole dampen the impact of my steps. I liked that the foam layer wasn't super thick under the forefoot. Moving to the outsole- a carbon rubber covers the majority of foam on the bottom of the shoe. I am hopeful this design will help the shoe stand up to a lot of miles. With regard to the shoe upper- the AIRmesh offered a little give which my wide feet appreciated. The third lace hole from the top is offset a bit from the rest which enabled me to lace the shoe with a nice snug fit around the midfoot. All in all I really enjoyed the springy ride of this shoe.
I really dislike the version 4.