The latest version of this go-to running shoe for the moderate over-pronator has a new sleek look. The engineered mesh upper provides a durable and breathable shoe for high performance while reducing the chance of irritation. Coming in at 8.7 ounces, the Wave Inspire 15 is lighter than its predecessor. This, along with the latest Wave technology, gives you an energetic and cushioned, yet stable ride.
Features & Benefits:
- Mizuno Wave Technology: Unique technology that provides both cushioning and stability and can be engineered for all types of runners.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Is more flexible, breathable, lightweight, and durable than standard mesh
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- SmoothRide: An engineering approach to minimize the rapid acceleration and deceleration of the foot during transition, creating the smoothest ride possible.
- Weight: 8.7oz
- Drop: 12mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I love to run for fitness and weight control but was struggling to find shoes that gave enough arch support to prevent shin splints. After Google searches, I found this one. After two weeks of running with these, my shins are feeling so much better and I'm a happy runner again.
This is my 2nd pair. I’ll never switch
I’ve ran in the Inspire for years, if little changes I’ll continue to do so. Great shoe for those with pronation, very stable for training, light weight and breathable, very durable. I’m a cheapskate, this shoe never goes in sale. I wait and buy previous season model. It’s sometimes difficult to find my size, 11, but was happy to find at Marathon. I don’t care what color I get but found a nice color available too.
Fit is good and consistent and support is very good
This is my second pair of Mizuno Wave Inspire and I hope they never change. The upper cushioning is a work or genius. So squishy and comfy. I have very narrow feet and these are the first sneakers I've had that aren't sliding around. Admittedly, i'm not a dedicated runner and haven't had proper fittings, so it was a revelation to me to wear these.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOahh Slide - Black (1100-BLK)