The Wave Inspire 16 gives you an unbelievably quick and stable ride. Impact-absorbing midsole and SmoothRide Support Wave technology bring an ideal balance of cushion and lightness to every step, along with a smooth transition. An all-new upper features engineered mesh for a soft, breathable fit, with an internal toe cap for a sleeker look-and-feel. Take your daily runs to the next level with the ultimate in performance and comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Mizuno Wave provides cushioning, guidance, and a more lively feel underfoot.
- DynamotionFit: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- Engineered breathable mesh upper
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Drop: 12 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
This shoe is a comfortable shoe for long runs. It is heavier than comparable shoes but has good response and provides stability for running on uneven surfaces. The upper is mesh and provides good air-flow.
Excellent. Very comfortable.
Good so far, as they are new.
Excellent; I'm on my second pair and really like them.
My experience with Marathon sports and this product has been top notch!
You May also like
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)