The Wave Inspire 16 gives you an unbelievably quick and stable ride. Impact-absorbing midsole and SmoothRide Support Wave technology bring an ideal balance of cushion and lightness to every step, along with a smooth transition. An all-new upper features engineered mesh for a soft, breathable fit, with an internal toe cap for a sleeker look-and-feel. Take your daily runs to the next level with the ultimate in performance and comfort.
Features & Benefits:
- Mizuno Wave provides cushioning, guidance, and a more lively feel underfoot.
- DynamotionFit: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- Engineered breathable mesh upper
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board: Ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- Drop: 12 mm
- Weight: 8.5 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- toe box
- foot bed
- College daughters
Excellent; I'm on my second pair and really like them.
I have been wearing this style Mizuno for years and have never been disappointed. It is a great product!
So disappointed. Due to the stores being closed I had to order online. With some customer assistance, I ordered the same size as my 15’s (which needed to be replaced). Initially, I thought the fit seemed off because my 15’s had a lot of miles on them but no. The 16’s are at-least a half-size too large. The foot bed seems right but then the toe box just seems to go on and on. The bright blue color I can deal with but the fit is just off for me. Lesson learned and I will donate them and try again. College daughters not fans of the “garish blue color”.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)