The Prophecy continues to reign supreme. Offering a unique ride and maximum cushioning that feels endless. The improved more cushioned sockliner provides an extra layer of softness. Miles will now feel like a breeze with this maximum cushioned neutral trainer. With a refreshing and cleaned up upper the shoe gives a nice breathable and supportive fit.
Features & Benefits:
- AIRmesh Upper: Air Mesh Upper for superior feel, breathability, and comfort.
- DYNAMOTION FIT: Creates an upper that moves with your foot seamlessly.
- INTERCOOL: Cool and dry. Offers great breathability. Ventilation system reduces heat and humidity build-up inside the shoe during performance.
- MIZUNO WAVE: Wave sets the standard for running shoe technologies.
- SmoothRide: Creates a smooth transition from heel to toe on every step.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4ic Midsole: Optimal shock attenuation, durability, and a superior ride.
- U4icX Midsole: A lighter, more cushioned iteration of U4ic, delivering a softer underfoot feeling for a smooth transition.
- U4icX Strobel Lasting Board ensures a comfortable underfoot feel.
- Infinity Wave Plate: The next level of Wave technology with a more visible and effective construction. The ultimate Wave features unrivaled cushioning and improved durability by absorbing and dispersing the impact at foot strike.
- Weight: 12.7 oz
- Ramp/Drop: 12 mm
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Had to dig deep in Google results to find these in my size - and thankfully Marathon had what I could find to be the last pair in my size, anywhere. Please make more of these Wave Prophecy @Mizuno
You May also like
Saucony Men's Triumph 17 - Blue/Black (S20546-25)
Brooks Women's Adrenaline GTS 19 - Black/Purple/Coral (1202841B080)
Adidas Men's Adizero Boston 8 - Core Black/Cloud White/Grey (EG7892)
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Slate/Aqua (S10464-1)