The Horizon 5 delivers one-of-a-kind cushioning through Mizuno Enerzy Foam and XPOP, plus unrivaled stability and a secure fit. It all adds up to less pounding pavements and more ruling the roads.
Features & Benefits:
- Mizuno Enerzy Foam for a cushioned running experience
- U4icX Midsole for soft landings
- u4icX Strobel Lasting Board for a comfortable step-in feel
- x10 Outsole for a durable ride
- Foam Support Wave for smooth transitions
- Jacquard Mesh upper for a breathable fit
- Category: Support
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 9.7 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- stress fracture
Highly recommend these sneakers. I am recovering from a stress fracture and returning to running - these are a light weight, high cushioned sneaker that both support me and allow me to run without feeling weighed down. Very comfortable and supportive.
I'm on my feet all day, and I over-pronate. These shoes have been fantastic! Light-weight, highly cushioned and very comfortable.
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)