|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The Wave Rider 25 is only getting better with age. The 25th edition of Mizuno's classic brings your runs a smoother ride with added Mizuno ENERZY, eco-friendly support through the new responsive bio base wave plate, and enhanced breathability overall. Spring into your training cycle with a fresh neutral running trainer that will provide the cushion and support needed for the daily mileage.
Features & Benefits:
- MIZUNO ENERZY (FOAM): Offering versatility in its application, while still maintaining softness and resilience. It will help enhance performance capabilities.
- MIZUNO WAVE®: The MIZUNO WAVE® plate disperses energy from the impact to a broader area providing a stable platform and superior cushioning.
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear.
- U4ic Midsole: Delivers optimal shock reduction, durability, and a superior ride. Innovatively light, well-cushioned, responsive, and resilient.
- Engineered Mesh Upper: Both breathable and durable for high performance.
- Eco-Friendly Materials
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 12 mm
- Weight: 9.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Fits great, comfortable and good for running
You May also like
Hoka One One Women's Clifton 8 - Blanc de Blanc/White (1119394-BDBW)
Hoka One One Women's Bondi 7 - Blue Fog/Blue Glass (1110519-BFBG)
Hoka One One Women's Mach 4 - Orchid Hush/Iris Bloom (1113529-OHIB)
Hoka One One Women's Clifton 8 - Blue Fog/Plein Air (1119394-BFPA)