|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
A Smooth Ride With A New Level Of Responsiveness
Mizuno has been partnering with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF) for five years now, helping them work toward turning 1 in 8 women diagnosed with breast cancer into 0 in 8.
The Project Zero Mizuno Wave Rider 27, inspired by the BCRF, is here to help bring your running to the next level. As soon as you slip it on you'll notice the bio-based wave plate, offering a smooth and responsive ride assisted by MIZUNO ENERZY. The newly refined upper is made from a lightweight, engineered mesh to bring ultimate breathability even on the warmest days.
Glide across sidewalks and streets with ease and experience the MIZUNO ENERZY midsole with the incorporated MIZUNO WAVE®, encouraging quicker transitions and smoother landings. Run with confidence knowing the Wave Rider 27 has your back thanks to the X-10 carbon fiber rubber outsole providing premium traction on a variety of surfaces. Perfect as a daily running or walking shoe, the Mizuno Wave Rider 27 is the next generation of training.
Features & Benefits:
- MIZUNO ENERZY is a versatile midsole foam offering softness and high-rebound for improved energy return
- MIZUNO WAVE® plate helps evenly distribute energy from impact and provides a more stable platform
- Energized mesh upper provides a comfortable and breathable experience
- X10 Outsole: Durable carbon rubber that allows for longer wear
- Made in part with eco-friendly materials
- Category: Neutral
- Offset: 12 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz
- SKU: 411424.9000
Why You'll Love It:
- The incorporated wave plate does an excellent job dispersing impact while providing a responsive, yet cushioned experience
- If you're looking for a shoe that can stand up to the wear and tear on the road, the Wave Rider handles it well thanks to its durable outsole