The days of compromising speed for stability are over. The Motion 6 combines the best of both worlds. It features Newton's EMB (extended medial bridge) platform which offers more functional support for runners with medial side pronation or a flatter arch. The Motion 6 pairs a lightweight, breathable mesh upper and a 4-way stretch mesh metatarsal panel making it a comfortable shoe for everyone. This model is ideal for high mileage endurance training and racing. The performance of a Gravity in a stability package!
Features & Benefits:
- Tongue features a more breathable, flexible mesh for the optimal blend of comfort and performance
- Newtonium foam cushioning provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot.
- Lightweight, seamless engineered breathable mesh
- 4-way stretch mesh metatarsal panels
- Newton's EMB (extended medial bridge) platform to provide more functional support for runners with medial side pronation or a flatter arch.
- 360 degree reflectivity
- DROP: 3 mm
- WEIGHT: 8.4 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Saucony Women's Guide ISO 2 - Slate/Aqua (S10464-1)
Brooks Men's Ravenna 10 - Alloy/Blue/Nightlife (1102981D082)
Asics Women's Gel-DS Trainer 24 - Piedmont Grey/Peacoat (1012A158.020)
Saucony Women's Guide 13 - Blue/Aqua (S10548-25)