The days of compromising speed for stability are over. The Motion 6 has the new Newtonium foam cushioning that provides more responsive cushioning that is closer to your foot! It still features Newton's EMB (extended medial bridge) platform which offers more functional support for runners with medial side pronation or a flatter arch. The Motion 6 pairs a lightweight, breathable mesh upper and a new 4-way stretch mesh metatarsal panel making it a comfortable shoe for everyone. This model is ideal for high mileage endurance training and racing. The performance of a Gravity in a stability package....no compromises!
Features & Benefits:
- Ideal for high mileage endurance training and racing
- Extended Medial Bridge platform: Provides more functional support for runners with medial side pronation or a flatter arch
- New Newtonium foam cushioning: Provides more responsive cushioning closer to the foot
- New tongue features a more breathable flexible mesh: Provides the optimal blend of comfort and performance
- 4-way stretch mesh metatarsal panel: Provides additional flexibility
- 360 degree reflectivity
- DROP: 3 mm
- WEIGHT: 6.9 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Love these shoes! Wish Newton stayed with these rather than updating to the 7 and 8.