The men’s FuelCell 5280 racing flat is competition ready. Underfoot, the data-inspired midsole design is engineered for effortless speed, with smart cushioning that delivers rebound for an energetic stride. Plus, the eye-catching HypoKnit upper provides a dynamic fit: engineered zonal function & tactility.
Features and Benefits:
- Speed: The data-driven midsole utilizes our highest-rebound FuelCell formulation to date, delivering superior responsiveness that's race-ready.
- Propulsion: A multidirectional carbon plate is designed to flex then stiffen for superior propulsion, while a Hypoknit upper provides lightweight support in precise areas.
- Advanced Traction: Grippy rubber outsole improves traction at toe-off to give you the competitive edge.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward.
- Hypoknit upper provides a dynamic fit with engineered zonal function.
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 5.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Introducing the FuelCell 5280 – a racing flat designed for victory, featuring our new and improved FuelCell formulation that offers the highest energy return of any New Balance performance foam on the market today.