The men’s FuelCell 5280 racing flat is competition ready. Underfoot, the data-inspired midsole design is engineered for effortless speed, with smart cushioning that delivers rebound for an energetic stride. Plus, the eye-catching HypoKnit upper provides a dynamic fit: engineered zonal function & tactility.
Features and Benefits:
- Speed: The data-driven midsole utilizes our highest-rebound FuelCell formulation to date, delivering superior responsiveness that's race-ready.
- Propulsion: A multidirectional carbon plate is designed to flex then stiffen for superior propulsion, while a Hypoknit upper provides lightweight support in precise areas.
- Advanced Traction: Grippy rubber outsole improves traction at toe-off to give you the competitive edge.
- FuelCell foam delivers a propulsive feel to help drive you forward.
- Hypoknit upper provides a dynamic fit with engineered zonal function.
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 5.2 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
New Balance Men's FuelCell TC V1 - White/Black/Vision Blue (MRCXWM D)
New Balance Women's 880 V9 - White/Voltage Violet/Black (W880WT9 B)
New Balance Women's 880 V9 Wide (D) - White/Voltage Violet/Black (W880WT9 D)
New Balance Women's Fresh Foam 1080 V9 - Black/White (W1080BK9 B)
Introducing the FuelCell 5280 – a racing flat designed for victory, featuring our new and improved FuelCell formulation that offers the highest energy return of any New Balance performance foam on the market today.