Features & Benefits:
- Comolded medial post to provide just the right amount of stability
- Engineered mesh upper for a breathable fit that is light support and flexible fit
- Strategically placed ground contact EVA midsole delivers lightweight cushioning
- FuelCell midsole gives you high-rebound cushioning to help drive you forward
- Category: Light Stability
- Drop: 6 mm
- Weight: 7.1 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Fuel Cells
Loving my new Fuel Cells. They are light, responsive, and have a surprising amount of cushion for such a light shoe. Great support for my slightly pronated feet. I’ve been taking them on my 3-5 mile runs and wearing another pair on my shifts at Soundrunner!
This shoe is the perfect blend of soft cushion and light weight. I’ve found myself grabbing these anytime I want to put in some fast miles. They run a bit narrow but otherwise the fit is pretty spot on!
Fun, versatile, lightweight shoe - with just the right amount of support and cushion! Took the Prism out for a 5k where the shoe felt responsive and flexible - felt so good I kept them on for my shift!
You May also like
Oofos Unisex 2019 Boston Edition Original Thong - Black/Blue (1001-19SMU)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Sport Thong (1001)
Oofos Unisex OOriginal Thong - (1000)
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)