The Fate 5 features an amazing new seamless upper that increases breathability and durability to create a responsive experience loaded with comfort and cushion perfect for runners of all levels.
Features & Benefits:
- Full Foot Cushioning: If you love the responsive yet cushioned feel of the lugs in the forefoot, you'll be happy to find out the same technology exists in the heel. With Newton Running, you get full-foot cushioning and protection.
- Level Platform: Over time, many shoe designs have become thicker, softer and heavier with greater heel heights. In the spirit of making every stride better, Newton shoes feature lower heel to toe drops to put you in a more natural running position.
- Action/Reaction Technology: The secret formula powering the speed of Newton Running Shoes is its proprietary Action/Reaction Technology. Generated by the active movement of the lugs, it creates a responsive, trampoline-like cushioning system that provides quicker bounce-back and loses less energy than a traditional foam-core running shoe.
- A breathable and versatile open weave mesh for breathability.
- Smooth and versatile tapered lugs to smooth transition full-foot Newtonium Cushioning.
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 4.5 mm
- Weight: 8.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
New Balance Women's 880 V9 - White/Voltage Violet/Black (W880WT9 B)
Saucony Men's Endorphin Speed - White Mutant (S20597-10)
New Balance Unisex Vazee Sigma v3 - White/Black (USDSGMWB D)
Adidas Men's Solarboost 19 - Footwear White/Tech Indigo/Scarlet (EG2362)