A WARM AND WATER-REPELLENT MIDLAYER.
Your run doesn't stop when rain begins. With the Nike Therma-FIT Repel Element Top, you'll have soft, warm fabric—made with at least 75% recycled polyester fibers—with water-repellent properties to help keep you comfortable in wet weather. A 1/2 zip design lets you control your airflow, while a 3-way mitten system gives you options when it comes to extra coverage. Its lightweight and versatile design lets you wear it as a mid-layer or only layer.
Features & Benefits:
- Nike Therma-FIT technology helps manage your body’s natural heat to help keep you warm in cold-weather conditions. It combines with a soft, lightweight French terry material and water-repellent properties to help keep you dry in wet conditions.
- A thumbhole lets you extend your sleeve's coverage for extra warmth. Its shaped design forms to your hand when used. It has a 3-way system so you can wear it as a mitten, thumbhole or cuffed.
- A 1/2-zippered design lets you adjust your airflow and coverage. It goes up to an updated, shaped collar that has less seaming than previous versions for a smooth feel.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Reflective elements
- Made with at least 75% recycled polyester
- 94% polyester/6% spandex