CUSTOMIZE YOUR WARMTH DOWN TO YOUR HANDS.
Find light and breathable coverage in the Nike Therma Sphere Element 3.0 Top. Built-in mittens provide optional coverage for your hands, while soft fabric covers your neck for warmth from the cold.
Features & Benefits:
- Warmth for your Neck and Hands: The fabric on the mock neck collar feels soft and warm. Cuffs with thumbholes also flip over to become mittens, giving you options for hand warmth.
- Zipper Designed: A half-zipper lets you customize fit and airflow.
- Lightweight, Breathable Feel: Fabric feels smooth on the outside and has raised mesh squares inside for warmth and breathability. Closed mesh on the front adds warmth, while the alternating open mesh on the back is more breathable.
- Nike Therma Sphere fabric offers insulated lightweight warmth.
- Stretch materials with Dri-FIT technology helps you stay dry, comfortable and focused.
- Standard fit for a relaxed, easy feel
- Reflective shoulder tape bar on center back hem
- 95% polyester / 5% spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
Vuori Women's Sunday Performance Joggers (VW303)
Darn Tough Men's Vertex No-Show Ultra-Lightweight Cushion Running Socks (1008)
Craft Brilliant Hat 2.0 (1904302)
Darn Tough Women's Vertex Micro Crew Ultra-Light Cushion Running Sock - Coral (1794-CORAL)