|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The Nike Zoom Rival XC 2019 easily transitions from track to training. A soft, multi-layered mesh upper pairs with a close fit, while diagonal rows of striped skins, thin speed laces and a cross-country logo on the heel all speak the language of fast.
Features and Benefits:
- Multi-layered, engineered mesh upper wraps your foot in breathability.
- Cushlon midsole offers lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Striped skin overlays create a racing look.
- Thin speed laces have a knit-in texture that helps keep knots more secure than traditional laces.
- Strategically placed lugs around the outsole perimeter enhance grip in all conditions.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Great fit and performance
Second pair of this model race shoe (growth spurt between seasons). Very comfortable, lightweight and terrific traction, even when not wearing the spikes. Spikes are quick and easy to put in and take out.
You May also like
On Running Women's Cloud X - Alloy/Lily (40.99041)
HOKA Women's Clifton 8 - Baby Lavender/Smoke Green (1119394-BLSG)
New Balance Women's Fresh Foam X 860 V12 - Eclipse/Night Sky (W860G12 B)
HOKA Women's Clifton 8 - Blanc de Blanc/White (1119394-BDBW)