The iconic Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 36 returns with more perforations and engineered mesh in the upper that strategically target breathability across high-heat areas. A slimmer heel collar and tongue reduce bulk without compromising comfort, while exposed Flywire cables give you a snug fit at higher speeds.
Features & Benefits:
- Perforations on upper enhance breathability in forefoot and arch.
- Full-length Zoom Air unit provides a smooth, responsive ride.
- Slimmer design reduces bulk for a comfortable, conforming fit.
- Exposed Flywire cables in the midfoot promote a snug fit at higher speeds.
- Cushlon ST foam provides firm yet responsive cushioning.
- High resiliency sockliner adapts to the contour of your foot for support.
- Waffle pistons on outsole help absorb impact and provide multi-surface traction.
- Reduced tongue weight from the Pegasus 35 conforms to your foot.
- Heel collar tapers away around the Achilles tendon.
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 8 oz.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Awesome shoes!!! I’m your average consistent runner. I love these shoes and I buy a pair about every six months. I’ve worn the Nike Pegasus for years now.
Overall had a great experience.