From tempo runs to long runs and anything in between the Pegasus 37 is a must. A beloved moderately cushioned neutral trainer that keeps on performing. This running sneaker delivers cushion and responsiveness in a lightweight package. The Pegasus has been retooled with the Nike React midsole to provide a springy and durable underfoot feel. The newly updated Air Zoom unit in the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions to deliver more bounce with every step. The Pegasus is tuned for him and air to deliver the right cushioning for your run.
Features & Benefits:
- Nike React foam at the midsole is lightweight, springy and durable
- Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large and delivers more bounce with every step
- Zoom unit is top loaded and closer to the foot for better responsiveness
- Midfoot band adapts to the size of your foot, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step
- Translucent mesh upper provides ventilation and has the look for speed
- Drop: 10 mm
- Weight: 10.05 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Marathon Sports
- Zoom 37
- delivery company
Excellent. This is the finest and longest lasting running shoe I have ever worn. This is actually the second pair I’ve owned. The first pair I am still using for every day wear, has no tread left after almost a year of heavy wear and still is more comfortable than any other pair of shoes in my closet.
Today, Friday the 21st was my first day running in my shoes as I like to wear them around for a bit. I always forget how great a pair of new shoes feel and why we should change them more often...so no complaints on the new Zoom 37. Nor any complaints on Marathon Sports as an issue with a delivery company held my shoes up for two weeks but great customer service by Marathon at their warehouse sent me another pair via USPS in two days!! (Oh, the original pair finally showed up three weeks after ordering from one of those "national" carriers. Thank You to the Team at Marathon Sports!!!