|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
The Nike React Infinity Run Flyknit 2 continues to help keep you running. A refreshed upper uses Flywire technology that combines with Flyknit for support and breathability where you need it. The high foam heights provide soft responsiveness and long-lasting comfort. It's still one of our most tested shoes, designed to help you feel the potential when your foot hits the pavement.
Features and Benefits:
- An advanced Flyknit upper provides breathability where you need it most. It's strong and durable, helping to keep your foot secure with every mile. Flywire technology offers extra support and stability through the midfoot.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride. Shaped like a rocker, the foam provides support for the 3 phases of a runner's stride.
- Less material between the insole and midsole means you're closer to the foam. This helps create a more responsive experience.
- Increased rubber at the outsole helps deliver traction and durability.
- Cushioned collar provides soft comfort.
- A wide shape provides a more stable ride, helping release energy with every step.
- Loop at the heel for easy on and off.
- Weight (Women's size 8): 8.6oz (244g)
- Offset: 8.4mm (Forefoot: 22.3mm, Heel: 30.7mm)
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I have been wearing Nike running shoes for 25 years. At some point they got very narrow and I began to search for another shoe that fit me. I tried multiple other brands and circled back to the Woman’s React Infinity Fly shoe and I am so glad I did. It is a great, comfortable shoe. I walk 4 miles a day and often wear them all day long. I think Nike has been given a bad reputation since so many other brands have spring up, but trust the tried and true Nike brand and you will be happy!
Best Nike’s I’ve ever owned and I only own Nike!!!