Expand your running horizons and take the paths less traveled with the Saucony Nomad TR. This all-terrain trail shoe boasts a PWRTRAC outsole, made of a tacky rubber compound that provides unrelenting traction no matter where the trails may take you. Shaped in a hexagonal pattern, the outsole offers increased stability over rocky or uneven terrain. The one-piece, seamless upper delivers a sock-like fit that keeps debris out of the shoe, while an oblique toe-shaped last and 4mm offset contribute to a more natural ride.
Features & Benefits:
- POWERGRID combines shock dissipating GRID technology with Powerfoam material to create a cushioned and a responsive ride.
- PWRTRAC is a tacky rubber compound that offers significantly more traction than traditional rubber, shaped in a hexagonal pattern to adapt to a variety of terrain.
- Siped Forefoot pods provide added stability when traversing uneven surfaces.
- Closed mesh on the upper prevents debris from entering the shoe while maintaining breathability to keep feet cool and dry.
- 1-Piece Upper Construction consists of the tongue attached to the upper to keep out debris and create a sock-like feel.
- Flex Film Overlays are made of a thin film that is welded to the upper for a snug, secure fit.
- Pro-Lock is an internal support strap that keeps the foot locked down to the shoe.
- RUNDRY Collar Lining secures the heel while wicking moisture.
- Oblique Toe Last is wider in the forefoot to allow toes to splay for a more natural foot shape.