Fast training, road running, racing, 5K to marathon. When you develop a shoe with elite athletes you never stop making improvements. Meet the all-new Cloudflow. Now in its third generation and faster than ever. Featuring a fast-firing Speedboard® and Helion™ superfoam for responsive power and soft landings. Engineered for high speeds and maximum comfort whether you're crushing a 5K or a marathon. The all-new Cloudflow. The shortcut to runner's high.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultralight HElion superfoam combines fast, responsive feeling with fully cushioned road protection
- Re-engineered upper not only creates a more streamlined look but seamless comfort speed. And with the race against climate change in mind, 70% of the polyester used is recycled
- The heel cap fit is now even more precise for a reassuringly secure fit even as you take sharp corners
- The CloudTec outsole evolves better hold on the road
- Speedboard is made from polypropylene and shaped for speed
- Advanced abrasion pads: Ensures superior grip
- DROP: 6 mm
- WEIGHT: 7.0 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
light and bouncy
Fun shoe. They feel amazing crisp and responsive for how cushioned they are, and love the moderate heel to toe drop. Not too little; not too much - just right! My only mildly negative comment is a relative one- relative to the older version of this model, the toe box feel just a little stiffer/narrower, which makes my toes feel a little more cramped with the identical size to my older ones. But, depending on foot shape, this may not be a problem for many people.
My favorite shoes
Love this shoe - this is my sixth pair!
Not for low arches
Not great, had to return them because they were so uncomfortable. I have a wide foot and that part fit fine; but the bottoms of my feet hurt.
Great Lightweight Daily Running Shoe
On my second pair of these as I fell in love with this color but also this model helped me with running 5ks & daily jogging. The bottom did wear out, but that was after over a year of wear & tear, & running 2-3miles daily. I do wish it was more cushioning compared to adidas or asics, but they’re so lightweight.
Good. I got bad blisters on the backs of both heels which were uncomfortable but the shoe bed itself is very comfortable and supportive