The Cloudflyer. Cushioning and support in an ultralight package. Its CloudTec® sole is built from Zero-Gravity foam, so the shoe weighs less than 260 grams (> 9 ounces). It’s ultralight, yet heavy in function. A wider surface area provides a stable stance. Specifically designed Clouds to the rear help avoid an inward rotation and allow for a stable, natural transition. A dual-density sockliner, plush tongue, and V-molded padded heel cap provide next-level foot comfort. The star lacing system is flexible and secure, distributing pressure evenly.
Features & Benefits:
- Wider CloudTec® Platform: Ensures stability and a firm stance
- Speedboard directly attached to the outsole and combines an ergonomic design with ultimate lightness for improved stability
- Heel Strap Cage: Ensures a snug and secure fit
- Clouds built from a lightweight Zero-Gravity foam: Provide supreme cushioning
- Star lacing over a plush tongue: Provides long-distance comfort
- Curved rocker midsole: Supports the foot's natural rolling motion
- DROP: 7 mm
- WEIGHT: 7.4 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- pod technology
- walking shoe
Wife loves then
I bought a couple of new pairs of sneakers for the wife for walking and she loves them. She constantly gets compliments on the unique look and does not feel any fatigue at all after a full day of walking.
Fantastic Shoes for Walking and Running!
Very comfortable, and super cute! Easy to just slip on and head out the door. They're my go-to walking shoe, but I've also probably run ~100 miles in them and they've held up wonderfully! The pod technology provides all the cushion I need without the extra bulk. Overall, a real triumph of a shoe!