Supreme cushioning and comfort in an ultralight and ultra-agile shoe. The Cloudflyer supports any runner and any running goal. Shockingly soft landings and explosive take-offs mean you’ll go further, faster in one of the world’s lightest, fully-cushioned support shoes. Now fortified with Helion™ superfoam, a wider base, and an upgraded engineered mesh. Built for distance and volume, recovery and improvement, practice and performance – all in absolute comfort. This workhorse is Swiss-engineered for the graft behind the scenes but is always ready to step into the spotlight.
Features & Benefits:
- Helion superfoam enhances the elements of the original Cloudflyer that made it so popular with fans: cushioning, protection, support, and lightness
- 12 of the biggest Cloud elements of any On shoe will change the way you see landings. Protecting and supporting your feet with an unparalleled cushioning sensation - no matter which part of your foot you land on when running
- The third-gen Cloudflyer is the first On shoe to feature a forked Cloud outsole. The medial side supports a healthy rolling motion and a stronger push off. the wider surface area in the forefoot disperses the weight of impact to keep you moving comfort
- The star-lacing system is designed for a secure and customizable fit and feel. It effectively disperses pressure and provides a supportive, wrapped feeling
- The stability tube in the midfoot of the upper supports and adds comfort. The plush tongue provides comfort and even pressure distribution. Reflective details ensure night visibility
- Category: Support
- Drop: 7 mm
- Weight: 7.4 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- pod technology
- walking shoe
I bought a couple of new pairs of sneakers for the wife for walking and she loves them. She constantly gets compliments on the unique look and does not feel any fatigue at all after a full day of walking.
Very comfortable, and super cute! Easy to just slip on and head out the door. They're my go-to walking shoe, but I've also probably run ~100 miles in them and they've held up wonderfully! The pod technology provides all the cushion I need without the extra bulk. Overall, a real triumph of a shoe!