|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Inhabiting a space between the Patagonia Houdini jacket and the Airshed, the Patagonia Houdini Air Jacket is made for longer missions when breathability and a bit of weather resistance are paramount. This article of clothing is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features and Benefits:
- Ultralightweight, breathable Pertex® double-weave fabric is made with 51% post-industrial recycled nylon; a texturized back allows for increased next-to-skin airflow
- Zippered chest pocket converts to stuffsack with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Minimal trim built into cuffs and hem for low bulk, superior comfort and fit while in motion
- Hood adjusts in one pull for ease of use and good peripheral vision
- Perfect for use over tech tees and baselayers when more protection is needed but you also want breathability
- Reflective P-6 woven logo on left chest
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Vietnam.
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- 1.4-oz Pertex® 90% nylon (51% recycled)/10% polyester double weave with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish