The R1® Pullover is a versatile, technical, midlayer fleece for stop/start activities in cold conditions. Made from 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex and constructed in a classic grid pattern to trap heat and wick moisture. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Features & Benefits:
- Polartec® Power Grid® fabric with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control is light and breathable with outstanding stretch and durability
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Pullover silhouette has deep center-front zipper with a soft kissing-welt zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Slim-zip, left-chest pocket with a zipper garage and mesh pocket bag
- Cuffs and hem finished with ultrasoft binding to seal in warmth
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
- Made in Colombia.
- 275 g (9.7 oz)
- 6.9-oz Polartec® Power Grid® 93% recycled polyester/7% spandex with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Great top for running