The Provision 3.5 features a revamped upper and sleeker overall profile. The asymmetrical design with medial flaring and snugger midfoot fit make this shoe very stable, perfect for weak/tired feet or overpronation.
Features & Benefits:
- Footshape toe box: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed, and stability.
- Fit4Her: The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Zero Drop Platform: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Guiderail: A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Stablipod: Three stability-enhancing zones act as a tripod throughout your run to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- A-Bound Cushioning: Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Varus Stability: This built-in full-length wedge slopes down from the medial to lateral sides of the foot to provide extra support for those who need it.
- Footpod Technology: Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
- Stackheight: 25 mm
- Drop: 0
- Weight: 8 oz