The Provision 3.5 features a revamped upper and sleeker overall profile. The asymmetrical design with medial flaring and snugger midfoot fit make this shoe very stable, perfect for weak/tired feet or overpronation.
Features & Benefits:
- Footshape toe box: Allows toes to relax and spread out naturally and the big toe to remain in a straight position for more comfort, speed, and stability.
- Fit4Her: The Fit4Her technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Zero Drop Platform: Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage natural, low-impact running form throughout your run.
- Guiderail: A feature found on our dynamic support shoes that acts like a highway guide rail to provide guidance only when you need it.
- Stablipod: Three stability-enhancing zones act as a tripod throughout your run to help prevent excessive foot collapse or pronation.
- A-Bound Cushioning: Energy-return compound sits directly under the foot to reduce ground impact and add a spring to each step.
- Varus Stability: This built-in full-length wedge slopes down from the medial to lateral sides of the foot to provide extra support for those who need it.
- Footpod Technology: Unique outsole and midsole pattern maps the bones and tendons of your foot to let it flex where it naturally wants to.
- Stackheight: 25 mm
- Drop: 0
- Weight: 8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I have had several pairs of Altra Provision 3.0 and love them due to the wide front which fits my feet very well. The Provision 3.5 is more narrow and therefore not as comfortable.
Love the shoes. Always buy Altras.
You May also like
Altra Men's Lone Peak 4.0 - Gray/Orange (ALM1855F-280)
Altra Men's 2019 Boston Edition Escalante Racer - Blue/Gold (AFM1933B-41)
Altra Women's 2019 Boston Edition Escalante Racer - Blue/Gold (AFW1933-41)
Altra Men's Escalante 1.5 - Black/Black (ALM1833G-001)