Let the Provision lead the way. The Provision 3.0 is back with an all new midsole, outsole and upper that guides you to a more comfortable run. The widened heel designed with built-in Varus stability wedge includes an expanded crash pad for a smooth landing on uneven surfaces. The super enhanced and lighter guide rail adopts a less-is-more approach, meaning the guide rail is now partly integrated into the midsole instead of the upper. StabiliPod technology now includes more pods and even more arch support.
Features & Benefits:
- Weight per shoe: 8.1 oz.
- Stack height: 25 mm
- SL1-W last
- Quick-dry air mesh upper
- FootShape toe box naturally spreads out toes for greater stability
- Fully cushioned Zero Drop platform
- Ultralight EVA midsole with A-Bound top layer and Varus stability wedge technology for lightweight and supportive performance
- FootPod outsole with StabiliPod technology
- Guide Rail provides extra support only when you need it
- 6 mm contour footbed
- Natural ride system
- Ideal for road running, walking, light trail running and cross training
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
On my feet twelve to thirteen hours a day. Love them. No breaking in period. The color is nice. I had ordered two pair, went on line a week later to order two more, but they were sold out. Can not wait until they are restocked again.