The PureGrit 7 is flexible and nimble. You'll notice an enhanced natural ride as the proprioception in this shoe allows you to instinctively react to the trail. Its lightweight traction will have you confidently dig and grip into any surface with a mix of splay lugs, hex lugs, and our exclusive Sticky Rubber outsole. Lastly, the new update will feature an Ariaprene™ wrap that provides a secure fit, it'll drain water fast, and prevent dirt and debris from getting in.
Features & Benefits:
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning dynamically adapts to your stride
- Omega Flex Grooves optimize forefoot flexibility
- A rounded heel provides better alignment, minimizing stress on joints
- The Ballistic Rock Shield protects against potential surface hazards
- A 3D Rubber Print applies strategic stretch and structure for an impeccable fit, and enhances protection and durability in high-abrasion zones.
- DROP: 4 mm
- WEIGHT: 9.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- road running
- trail use
- water resistance
Although this is only my second pair of PureGrits, I’m now on my 23rd pair of PureFlows, which I use exclusively for road running. I’ve been very happy with PureGrits — same feel as the PureFlows but much better for trail use. Good traction, nice water resistance, and really light and comfortable. Got 350-400 miles out of the last pair.