Catch a ride that offers miles of soft, smooth landings and responsive takeoffs with the newly updated Women's Mizuno® Wave Rider 19. Get the perfect blend of performance and fit from this iconic shoe that is now more comfortable and responsive than ever thanks to its new U4icX strobel lasting board and Parallel Wave and U4ic midsole. You'll even score more durability from the Wave Rider 19, compliments of its blown rubber in the forefoot and more resilient toe cap.
Features & Benefits:
- U4icX Strobel lasting board: Offers more comfort and cushioning for an enhanced underfoot feeling
- Evolved Hado designed upper: Has a memorable look
- Redesigned toe cap: Provides increased durability
- Classic 3D Fit: Delivers conforming support where needed
- Stretch laces: Creates a dialed in fit
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot: Provides improved durability and softness
- Parallel Wave and U4ic midsole: Allows for a more resiliant, responsive ride
- Heel-To-Toe Drop: 12mm
- WEIGHT: 8.1 ounces
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I’m a teacher and stand all day. I need a good shoe I can put an insert in. They work great.
Love these shoes! This is my 3rd pair of the wave rider 19 and I don’t want to try anything else. Great support and durability.
You May also like
Saucony Kilkenny Women's XC5 - Green/Orange (S19004-4)