|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Designed specifically for running, Superfeet RUN Comfort insoles can help runners reduce foot fatigue while gaining efficiency. The Superfeet shape personalizes the shoe to your foot. The EVOLyte carbon fiber cap and AeroSpring Dual Comfort foam combine to deliver exceptional comfort and smooth and efficient energy transfer through your gait from foot strike to toe off.
Features & Benefits:
- AEROSPRING FOAM - Durable viscoelastic closed-cell foam absorbs impact to deliver long-lasting comfort
- Deep Heel Cup - Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption.
- Moisturewick With Odor Control - Top layer delivers long-lasting odor control
- Evolyte Carbon Fiber-Blend Stabilizer cap for weight defying support
- Beveled Edge - The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Comfort when the run goes long (Stff review)
I have been a fan of Superfeet since first trying them in 2005. This run specific version is incredibly comfortable. I put these in my lighter weight shoes and can comfortably run 12-15 miles without foot soreness after. I love that I can use them for the life of 2 pairs of shoes. As someone who loves a neutral shoe but can overpronate a bit as I get tired, this helps keep me aligned for the long haul!