Designed using women-specific dimensions, Superfeet Women's RUN insoles can help runners reduce foot fatigue while gaining efficiency. The Superfeet shape personalizes the shoe to your foot. The EVOLyte carbon fiber cap and AeroSpring Dual Comfort foam combine to deliver exceptional comfort and smooth and efficient energy transfer through your gait from foot strike to toe off.
Features & Benefits:
- AEROSPRING FOAM - Durable viscoelastic closed-cell foam absorbs impact to deliver long-lasting comfort
- Deep Heel Cup - Features the widest and deepest heel cup that offers maximum support and positions the soft tissue to help with natural shock absorption.
- Moisturewick With Odor Control - Top layer delivers long-lasting odor control
- Evolyte Carbon Fiber-Blend Stabilizer cap for weight defying support
- Heel Stabilizer - Personalizes the feel and function of the insole. Reduces excessive shifting and movement in the footwear.
- Beveled Edge - The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
I have some pretty gnarly arches (two different ones actually) and I need support no matter what shoe I buy. I previously had the Superfeet Green Insoles that helped me pretty well, and I wanted to give these a shot to see if they were better. Unfortunately, these didn't give me the support I needed, but that is partially because the other Superfeet insoles did. I think these are overall a great produce for someone who needs some extra support - and I love the brand!
These inserts were the recommendation from my podiatrist. Rigjt from the start, these are wonderful and comfortable. I can feel the arch support and change in my stance right away and notice a huge difference in how my feet feel and perform during and after my workout. No more painful workouts. These disperse my feet properly and take away pain and discomfort.