The lightweight SONIC 3 BALANCE training shoe is packed with all the essentials features you need to optimize your road running, and nothing else. Optivibe reduces vibrations to limit muscle fatigue, a geometric decoupling axis delivers effortless forward transition and road-specific Sensifit fits your foot like a glove.
Features & Benefits:
- Optivibe midsole foam reduces vibration upon footstrike aimed to decreased muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride.
- The Geometric Decoupling axis is centered to deliver a balanced, effortless forward transition from contact to propulsion.
- Custom Engineered Mesh Delivers just the right balance of protection, foothold, and breathability.
- OrthoLite® Impressions makes an extremely comfortable first and lasting impression. This slow recovery foam is made with 50% bio-oil content. Impressions compress to take the shape of the foot over time to create a customized, comfortable fit.
- Internal SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
So far so good, they feel a tad big, but I’ve been getting used to the way they fit. They give a smooth and comfortable ride. They don’t have too much foam which is nice because you can still feel the ground, but they aren’t so thin that they give a hard ride.
You May also like
Zensah Performance Face Mask - (ZENSAH-FACEMASK)
Hoka One One Men's Clifton 6 - Ensign Blue/Plein Air (1102872-EBPA)
Asics Women's GEL-KAYANO 26 Wide (D) - Midnight/Frosted Almond (1012A459.400)
Saucony Men's Switchback ISO - Black/Grey (S20482-1)