The lightweight SONIC 3 BALANCE training shoe is packed with all the essentials features you need to optimize your road running, and nothing else. Optivibe reduces vibrations to limit muscle fatigue, a geometric decoupling axis delivers effortless forward transition and road-specific Sensifit fits your foot like a glove.
Features & Benefits:
- Optivibe midsole foam reduces vibration upon footstrike aimed to decreased muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride.
- The Geometric Decoupling axis is centered to deliver a balanced, effortless forward transition from contact to propulsion.
- Custom Engineered Mesh Delivers just the right balance of protection, foothold, and breathability.
- OrthoLite® Impressions makes an extremely comfortable first and lasting impression. This slow recovery foam is made with 50% bio-oil content. Impressions compress to take the shape of the foot over time to create a customized, comfortable fit.
- Internal SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 8.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Very Good Trainer
I use this shoe simply for mileage so I don’t do many workouts in them. The quality of the shoe is great as there’s not too much cushioning and not extremely stiff or bendy.
So far so good
So far so good, they feel a tad big, but I’ve been getting used to the way they fit. They give a smooth and comfortable ride. They don’t have too much foam which is nice because you can still feel the ground, but they aren’t so thin that they give a hard ride.