The lightweight SONIC 3 BALANCE training shoe is packed with all the essentials features you need to optimize your road running, and nothing else. Optivibe reduces vibrations to limit muscle fatigue, a geometric decoupling axis delivers effortless forward transition and road-specific Sensifit fits your foot like a glove.
Features & Benefits:
- Optivibe midsole foam reduces vibration upon footstrike aimed to decreased muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride.
- The Geometric Decoupling axis is centered to deliver a balanced, effortless forward transition from contact to propulsion.
- Custom Engineered Mesh Delivers just the right balance of protection, foothold, and breathability.
- OrthoLite® Impressions makes an extremely comfortable first and lasting impression. This slow recovery foam is made with 50% bio-oil content. Impressions compress to take the shape of the foot over time to create a customized, comfortable fit.
- Internal SensiFit cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customized fit all around the foot.
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 7.6 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- Salomon Sonic Balance
- half size
These shoes have stayed comfortable for months. The footbed is a little flat but the snug fit helps with that.
Perfect for neutral pronation.
Great Running Shoes!
I am really enjoying my new Salomon Sonic Balance shoes. Nice cushioning in heel & mid foot. I have been using them for shorter runs between 3-4 miles for 2 weeks. Could run longer mileage in them too. Recommend to sizing down by a half size. Running a half size large.