|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Saucony is proud to expand the Run For Good Children’s Program, a collaborative design initiative that celebrates incredible kids and the life-changing work of these outstanding children’s hospitals around the US and Canada. With every purchase of the Run For Good Children’s Program products, you’ll help support the care and wellbeing of children at hospitals that are near and dear to each community – the Children’s Hospital of New Orleans, Boston Children’s Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. 20% of every sale from these collections will be donated to the children’s hospitals or their designated charity, for a minimum donation of $200,000 collectively.* So lace up and help bring lifesaving care to kids.
Features & Benefits:
- Ultralight PeBa-based PWRRUN PB cushioning takes energy efficiency to new heights. The reduction in fatigue means running at top speed feels easier, so you get to the finish line faster.
- The SPEEDROLL, an always forward geometry, creates a lively rolling feel underfoot. This speed shoe has a propulsive ride that is unique and has a feeling of responsiveness and natural at the same time.
- FORMFIT ensures a locked-in fit that is light on foot with breathable engineered mesh and 3D-printed structure where it is needed most.
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 8 mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Every day trainer
Great for track and road workouts as the foam bottom not as suitable for rocky terrain.
Even with minimal rubber on the sole, it is durable on road and track surfaces. Ready out of the box with very short break in period.
Go to Shoe
Continues to be favorite shoes for speed and tempo workouts on the track and road. The coloring on this model for the Boston Children's Hospital does flake off in areas, but it is purely cosmetic and does not impact performance. Absolutely worthy cause to support too!
Go to Favorite
Perfect for road and track work from recovery run to repeats. Very responsive cushioning, but it does start to break down pretty quickly after 350 miles. Although there is a fair amount of exposed foam on the bottom, it does hold up well.
Great shoes....super light and extremely conformtable.
I loved being able to buy a cool looing pair of shoes while supporting a charity. Add in that the shoes are great and it has been a real win.