|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Saucony is proud to expand the Run For Good Children’s Program, a collaborative design initiative that celebrates incredible kids and the life-changing work of these outstanding children’s hospitals around the US and Canada. With every purchase of the Run For Good Children’s Program products, you’ll help support the care and wellbeing of children at hospitals that are near and dear to each community – the Children’s Hospital of New Orleans, Boston Children’s Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto, and Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta. 20% of every sale from these collections will be donated to the children’s hospitals or their designated charity, for a minimum donation of $200,000 collectively.* So lace up and help bring lifesaving care to kids.
Features & Benefits:
- Updated with our ultralight PWRRUN PB cushioning that takes energy efficiency to new heights.
- From a treadmill class to bootcamp, this shoe's slightly wider base and strategic stabilizers ensure you have the confidence to give every interval and every rep everything you've got.
- The crafted details - a suede tongue, debossed logos, and hidden reflectivity - make for a truly high-performing shoe that can be worn all day.
- Category: Neutral
- Drop: 4 mm
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Unisex sizing - can be worn by men or women
- Women's sizing is 1.5 size down from men's sizing
- Example: A woman with size 8 would wear this in 6.5
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Fantastic Shoe and Flashy Design! [Staff Review]
I was so excited when I found Saucony was doing their Boston Children's Hospital sneaker line again this year. I will admit, I was heavily persuaded into selecting the Freedom because I was in love with the flashy colorway. With that being said, I LOVE this shoe in my running shoe rotation as well. It's certainly one of the lightest shoes I own in terms of weight. It's lightweight and low drop remind me of running in a Kinvara, however, the foam cushioning and rubber tread of the Freedom make it considerably more durable to push for more mileage. Somehow each time I lace up these shoes I find myself running a faster pace than I intended, so I highly recommend them for somebody looking for a lightweight trainer with more durability.
Another amazing saucony shoe
Extraordinary outreach and inspiration by a large company working with amazing kids. Great shoes with a heart. Comfortable, fun and inspiring. Just great.