Smooth and stable providing smooth strides from heel to toe off. The springy cushioning of EVERUN and PWRFOAM provide enhanced cushioning having runners feel rejuvenated mile after mile. The dense medial post assists in the smooth transition from heel to toe for a buttery gait cycle. The contoured footbed forms to the shape of the foot for a natural like fit. The engineered mesh upper along with the ISOFIT technology provides a breathable lockdown fit
Features & Benefits:
- Successor to the Guide ISO
- EVERUNTM Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Jacquard engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- Offset: 8 mm
- Weight: 10.3 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
This was a replacement for the exact same sneaker in the exact same color. I just undid the age.
I was looking for a more comfort, better shock absorption and serious room for my toes and these are pretty decent. My feet don’t burn and throb after my run anymore and I have very little pain on the metatarsals.
You May also like
Saucony Men's Switchback ISO - Black/Grey (S20482-1)
Saucony Women's Ride ISO 2 - Purple (S10514-37)
Saucony Men's Ride ISO 2 - Grey/Blue (S20514-1)