The 1/4 length Saucony Inferno running sock is constructed out of wool, allowing your feet to stay warm while other fabrics might not be up to the job. The natural wool fibers reducing chafing and allow the feet to breathe. The socks have a precise fit without any wiggle. The Engineered Atch Stability keeps the sock in the perfect spot. The RunDry ProWicking manages sweat so you can be comfortable on the go and on your feet.
Features & Benefits:
- Includes 3 pairs of socks
- Quarter crew height adds protection and keeps out trail debris
- Thick cushioning underfoot for comfort
- RunDry® ProWicking manages sweat to keep you dry
- Engineered Arch Stability Control for a secure fit and arch support
- Seamless toe protects against irritation
- Top of foot Airmesh Venting for maximum breathability
- Heel Lock prevents slippage and chafing
- Fabric: 67% polyester, 21% Merino wool, 7% nylon, 4% rubber, 1% spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- wool products
- hiking boots
- crew sock
- running shoes
These socks are amazing. Thick enough that my feet don’t slip around in my shoes, moisture wicking for warm days but warm enough for the decreasing temps heading into the WI winter, and tall enough to cover the gap between my tights and shoes. The extra bit of height also makes them great at keeping trail debris at bay, without being so tall that they squeeze my calves. They’re also great value and three pairs for the price of about two in most other wool blend socks. Plus, they’re lasting a lot longer than my previous favorite socks.
My favorite aspect of this is the height! It's a little longer than a true 1/4, but not as long as a crew sock: perfect for my running shoes and hiking boots. The fabric is super soft and warm, and the three pack is really affordable compared to similar wool products. I can't wait to crush the winter in these!