|US M||US W||EURO||UK||AUS||JAPAN||CHINA|
Slide on the Saucony Inferno Ultralight 3-Pack No Show Running Socks for a low-profile feel and non-slip fit. The targeted cushioning design provides comfort where you need it the most, and a secure arch band offers support while preventing slippage. Mesh on top of the foot allows excellent breathability and its technical fabric quickly removes sweat to keep you dry. As an added bonus, this pack includes 3 pairs of socks to get you through multiple days of running.
Features & Benefits:
- RunDry® Pro Moisture Control for maximum breathability and sweat transport
- Engineered Arch Stability Control offers a secure fit to prevent slippage
- Seamless toe prevents irritation while running
- Rear heel tab prevents the sock from slipping and protects from abrasion
- 3 Pairs
- 89% polyester, 9% nylon, 2% spandex
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
Training for the 2023 Boston Marathon
These socks are by far one of the most comfortable pairs I have purchased it quite some time. They are so light, soft, and comfortable that it doesn't feel like I'm wearing them.
We have bought these again and again and Marathon always has them in stock. Thin and good for many sports!
Great fit!! These are the first pair of running socks that fit! So comfy and soft! Fit great, feel great, extremely comfortable, keep my feet cool, wash and dry great! Bought e more pair I was so impressed with them. Would definitely recommend them.
You May also like
New Balance Women's Fresh Foam X 860 V12
On Running Women's Cloudstratus