"Sauc It', Squawk It and Rock it"! This limited edition Kinvara 10 and Goodr Sunglasses is a cross between two great running brands, Saucony X Goodr.
This iconic running shoe has been whittled down to exactly what a runner needs. The flexible EVA+ outsole and midsole material is lightweight and durable enough to withstand tough miles. FORMFIT and EVERUN provide plenty of responsive cushioning for daily training miles or racing longer distances. This shoe will disappear on your foot with a breathable one-piece engineered mesh upper so you won't have to worry about your shoe.
The OG Goodr Sunglasses has a classic shape with great crossover appeal. Designed for technical running, but sharp looking enough for going out. The no-slip and no bounce design keep the glasses on your face while the polarized lens coating protects your eyes.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUN™ Topsole: Provides a firmer ride while maintaining responsiveness
- EVA+ Cushioning: High Abrasion EVA foam that is a lighter alternative to rubber in the midsole and outsole construction
- FORMFIT: Utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Engineered Mesh: One-piece construction is so light and breathable it disappears on the foot
- Flexifilm: Lightweight yet strong material allows for fewer layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel
- Stack Height: Heel: 23mm Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Polarized lens to reduce glare
- UV400 Protection
- Blocks 100% of UVA and UVB Rays
- PC frame with grip coating
- WEIGHT: 22 grams
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
- model shoe
- color option
- road marathons
The shoe has been great for me
Very good, I have a lot of this same model shoe and just wanted another color option. This is the model I wear for road marathons.