The tenth anniversary of this iconic running shoe has been whittled down to exactly what a runner needs. The flexible EVA+ outsole and midsole material is lightweight and durable enough to withstand tough miles. FORMFIT and EVERUN provide plenty of responsive cushioning for daily training miles or racing longer distances. This shoe will disappear on your foot with a breathable one-piece engineered mesh upper so you won't have to worry about your shoe.
Features & Benefits:
- EVERUN™ Topsole: Provides a firmer ride while maintaining responsiveness
- EVA+ Cushioning: High Abrasion EVA foam that is a lighter alternative to rubber in the midsole and outsole construction
- FORMFIT: Utilizes three contoured layers of foam to cradle the foot
- Engineered Mesh: One-piece construction is so light and breathable it disappears on the foot
- Flexifilm: Lightweight yet strong material allows for fewer layers in the upper for a seamless, flexible feel
- Stack Height: Heel: 23mm Forefoot: 19mm
- Weight: 7.8 oz
CUSTOMER RATINGS & REVIEWS
You May also like
From the Saucony Human Performance and Innovation Lab, learn all about the Kinvara 10.